Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Hooray for Smiles!




I recently started working as a substitute teacher's aide at our Christian Learning Center (our nursery school at our church). We have 200 2-4 year olds. So, I got a call at 7 in the morning that they needed me to come in. I fed Rowen and Super Daddy took over. I only go in until 11:30, so Jason works from home until then or he brings her into the office with him. I love working at CLC with all the adorable kids, but I miss my little girl when I'm gone. When I got home, Rowen had obviously had such a fun time with her Daddy (Daddy-daughter time as Jason calls it) because this is the smiling baby that I came home to! Hooray for smiles and wonderful Daddy!!!





4 comments:

Deck said...

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww -- she has got just the cutest smile!!!

thanks for posting such great pictures - i especially like the one of rowen in the stocking ... wonderfully cute!

karen said...

what an adorable little smile! I always knew Jason would make a great daddy!

Jenn said...

Miss Rowen has a great smile! She is adorable you guys. Hope you have a Merry Christmas with your little one. Hopefully we can get Evalie and Rowen together soon! We miss you!

Anonymous said...

She is sooo beautiful! I love her red hair! I am so happy for you Nicole. I have not had a chance to email you what with the holiday's but I WILL get to it I promise. We have so much to catch up on. I love you so much.

Lyndsey