Thursday, October 25, 2007

Busy! Busy! Busy!




Hello Friends and Family!

Hope all is well with you. We are doing great. Life is hectic sometimes, but in wonderful ways! We are of course enjoying our precious, ever changing little girl. She is such a wonderful baby! She has slept through the night since she was one week old; the last two mornings we have had to wake her up at 9 am!!! We have heard that this is not the norm. We are so blessed!

Jason is enjoying the hunting season (bow) and has already gotten a deer! I am so glad he is a talented hunter because we do enjoy the meat. He is also VERY busy getting our new youth center ready to open. It is looking great and we are so excited for the big "kick off"! I have been busy with women's Bible studies and starting a "mom's group". It has been a lot of fun and I really enjoy getting to know the wonderful ladies in our church.

We love all of you and you are in our thoughts and prayers everyday. Here are more pictures of our pride and joy!!!

5 comments:

karen said...

Jason and Nicole,
Your little angel is adorable! I am so happy for you. I is wierd to be in the same state as you, but yet so far away. I do wish I could meet little Rowen. I am go glad to hear that she is such a good baby. Continue to enjoy her and please keep posting pictures! I just LOVE looking at them

The Arnold Family said...

Hey guys,
It was so good to see you last weekend. We had such a good time. Rowen is every bit as sweet as she looks. I LOVE the picture of her laughing! xoxo

Laura said...

Hi!!!

I found you through Heather's blog. Congrats on the new precious one.

Be blessed!

Lenny Luchetti said...

Hey guys...great to see you're blogging. Rowen is absolutely adorable! Can't wait to hold her.
Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole! This is Lyndsey, your kindred spirit! Just spent the weekend with the Warner's and they gave me this sight. You and your baby look so beatiful! Get ahold of me at www.myspace.com/lynzmarie20. I have MISSED you and I am so excited to hear from you soon!

Lyndsey